Did you mean: 

No internet or texts

Faithfull
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 35 Posts
  • 5 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Mornings Guys,

Long Story Short...i had a 2 year contract with O2 which ends this december. I phoned to cancel my contract on Monday night, the young lady on the phone said that my next bill which is due on the 3rd march will have my settlement figure and that is when my contract will finish (Once Paid)

I was asked if i would like to keep my current number which i do, she said she would text my PAK code to me but i havent recieved this as of yet.

Strangley today though i cannot send or recieve any texts or get on to the internet or download anything from the app store as it says i have no connection.

I have a new phone which is a Iphone 7 Plus, using my soon to end contract o2 simcard.

I have checked the O2 signal/network checker but all is showing all ok..

Any help? Is this to do with my contract cancellation?

Message 1 of 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Faithfull
  • 35 Posts
  • 5 Topics
  • 1 Solutions
Sorted, O2 changed my data type from android to apple data,.

View solution in original post

Message 5 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Indeed it does sound like they have processed your cancellation early, obviously in error.
Contact details here to call from a non o2 phone http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus but also check your MyO2 http://www.o2.co.uk/myo2 as this will tell you if the account is still active or not.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 6

Faithfull
  • 35 Posts
  • 5 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Ive checked my O2 app (on wifi) and it doesnt read anywhere about not being active.

Message 3 of 6

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Can you try your sim in another phone?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 4 of 6

Faithfull
  • 35 Posts
  • 5 Topics
  • 1 Solutions
Sorted, O2 changed my data type from android to apple data,.
Message 5 of 6

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

Image result for thumbs up icon

Currently using:
Message 6 of 6