Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data Usage

This month I am going to run out of my 500mb Data AllowanceBECAUSE even though I have changed nothing On the 18th May my phone used 204.7 mb And then overnight on the 19th a further 13.8 mb vanished whilst I was sleeping What is going wrong - I am no...

RBrianW by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

media messages to my mobile

Any time I am sent a media message I am unable to open it and I am sent a message from o2 saying "You've been sent a media message from .... View it at o2.co.uk/m/ by typing in your mobile number and pin ......."I believe my phone is a 4S model. What...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

apple ipad 32gb

I have purchased an Apple Ipad 32gb, this is a silly question, I want to buy a case but I dont know what Ipad it is, its not a mini is it a 2,3,4?

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Faulty phone 4 months old

I purchased a iPhone 7 in Feb and tonight the screen turned white and it won't change. I have tried turning it off and resetting it but the white screen won't budge. If I take this o2 will they replace it there and then as its only 4 months old?

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

(3G) i phone

I am unable to make calls. Only one bar indoors and out. Any suggestions?

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! unlock phone

I upgraded back in october to the iphone 7 on a refresh deal, before i go through the motions of calling c/s will they give me a free unlock code to unlock my phone?

• 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

Price match?

I was wondering if o2 price matches to match the deals I have found with othe networks who are cheaper for same handset and deal

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Link for transferring numbers to new sim

Just received my new iPhone SE but my sim is too big. They're sending me a new one and the guru on the online chat gave me a link to transfer all my numbers etc but the link has disappeared with the conversation! Can anyone give me the link?

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Add a phone

Hi, on my O2 account I have two phones, how do I add a third phone (pay monthly sim only) so that I can monitor the usage?

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phone don't switch on

I was using my phone and the screen froze then just went off. I can not get it to come back on.

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos