Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Latest bill

I am unable to log onto my online O2 account - have tried to create another one without success! I have just been debited £113 and do not understand why. The phone is not working so it has not been used very much at all this past month!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unlock my iPhone from O2

I want to unlock my iphone from O2 however everytime i ring, i am on hold for an hour+. I need it asap to be unlocked. Many thanks, hope you can help

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Proof of usage fro insurance claim - to include IMEI number

Hi, I have an Iphone 5 which is damaged & I am claiming from my insurance. They have asked for '' Proof of usage for your handset: We require proof from your network that your handset has been used, showing the dates of both first and last use. This ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Lost phone

Hi I lost my iPhone 7 last night and I'm waiting for a crime number from the police. Is there any way I could have the phone blocked so it can't be used please.

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No service after upgrade & sim not provisioned

I've been on hold & been cut off tonight for 3 hours to try to get some help. I've upgraded my technophobic husbands Iphone 4S to a Iphone SE yesterday, It's all set up & everything saved to it from the last icloud back up. But it looks like i should...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! new SIM

I received a new phone and a new SIM (existing monthly account). How long should it take for the SIM to be activated? They did it at 8 this morning but I still cannot make or receive calls?

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Itemised bill

I need to see an itemised bill from a previous month

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Billing

I would like to change my phone bill to the lowest tariff. How do I do that?

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! unblocking my iphone

Hi, I recently upgraded my tariff and received the new phone. I sent the request to ublock my old phone IPhone 5S but I have been informed that it may take up to 7 days for this to happen. My question is can I take the SIM card out from the old phone...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unlocking iPhone 6s

I've got an iPhone 6s but I'd like to unlock it as I work abroad sometimes and would like to use a cheaper local sim. When I go to unlock device on myo2 it says information not available any advise?

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos