Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! AddingData

How can anyine add data to my plan wehn the ohiones klines areclosed, Live chat closed and apparently its to busy when yiuy try and dio it online

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Variation in data usage

Forgive me if this has been asked & answered elsewhere, but if so, I couldn't find it.Every month I hit my data allowance... so every month I reset my mobile data usage (in the mobile data setting) so I can keep an eye on it.Without fail, I get a mes...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My phone bill

Hi can you tell me why my next bill is £28.05 when i have not used it for a month as it is broken and could you tell me if i have a insurance with my phone please. thanks

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 'Texts from cleartone holdings'

Hi my son has been charged £68 last month and £55 this month on a tariff that should be £20 per month, I called o2 and they told me he has been receiving texts from 0800 numbers and once he receives them they charge approx £1.83 for each text and he ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Usage details

How am I check my usage history on payg

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Number change

How do you change your number and stay on the same contract?

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! IPad Pro 9.7 Pay Monthly

Hello, I ordered an Ipad pay monthly on Weds 3rd and still haven't heard anything regarding dispatch. Also... After reading the other topics... Has anyone actually received an Ipad recently? Is it worth the wait... i.e. a few weeks... or will there b...

Gem6288 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Problem connecting to Wifi in London Underground

I started to have problems connecting to the underground with my device since last week. This has been working for many years now but not sure what happened. I have the same phone number but changed phones to an iphone 7 plus about 3 months ago, but ...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos