Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Personal hotspot

How do I set up personal hotspot on my iPhone 6

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iphone 7 screen repairs

Hello,Phone was dropped and screen is badly cracked. The phone still works OK, but obviously it needs to be fixed. Timpsons have quoted £189.00 which seems like a lot but they insist it is necessary due to it being complicated etc. A local phone stor...

• 9 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! O2 r s

If u are reading this o2 then stop and give people a hand with there phone instead of keep sending out insane phone bills when ive already paid taking money from my account whenever u want its my account its not a free for all but all i want is help....

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 priority a joke

I always look at the offers and try and use them. It seems like a waste as I never can and get the same response from the O2 stores.Today I went in to an O2 store for the free ghostbusters headphones I'm a big fan of the movie and was told "sorry we ...

• 22 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 phone number please

What is the three digit number I call for 02?

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 Wi-fi not working

I got a used iPhone 6s Plus. Whenever I try to log into the O2 Wi-Fi is shows that the network is on, but no content can be downloaded. It's not even asking me to register for wi-fi. Other hot spots like the network on the Underground are working. I ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 4g 1800mhz and 2100mhz

Now I know that o2 use 2x10mhz of 800mhz band to deploy 4g and recently they have been refarming 2x5mhz of 1800mhz spectrum from 2g to 4g in some areas I was wondering if they could refarm 2100mhz spectrum for 4g as I have an iPhone 5 and o2 don't ha...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPhone X wifi problem

My phone locates wi-fi source, and there is a "tick' to indicate it is connected, but is not. I have 2 bars 3G signal. 'VPN connecting' can't be turned off.I have no email and no wifi functionalityt

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! SIM card new phone

Hi I have just updated my phone through O2 to an iPhone 6. Should I have a new SIM card or do I transfer the one from my old phone? How do I switch everything from my old phone to the new one? Grateful for any help. Thankd

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos