Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! SIM card new phone

Hi I have just updated my phone through O2 to an iPhone 6. Should I have a new SIM card or do I transfer the one from my old phone? How do I switch everything from my old phone to the new one? Grateful for any help. Thankd

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Pull the other one.....

You can draw your own conclusions.www.cnbc.com/2018/01/31/apple-we-would-never-degrade-iphone-user-experience-to-drive-upgrades.html

Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unlocking replacement handset

Hey all, first post and hope you can help me?I recently upgraded to an iPhone X bit opted to keep my old phone (iPhone 7 Plus)and sell it privately once I had gotten it repaired through my insurance.I have now received a replacement handset through N...

Resolved! Iphone 5s on start screen loop

Hello, since Sunday morning, my Iphone 5s, keeps restarting, I have tried to connect to itunes but it does not seem to locate my phone, even tho its plugged in directly.Anybody else having the same issue?

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can't erase data on my old phone

HiI have an iphone 5s that I want to wipe the data to recycle, but it won't let me. I have erased the photos manually, but when I try Erase All Content and Settings it says Verification Failed. It looks like the phone is still signed into Apple, but ...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New iPhone 8 on Apple Upgrade Program - what SIM can I use?

I picked up a new iPhone 8 on the Apple Upgrade Program but in the shop we didn't go through anything about SIM only deals, etc. Got home and started set up but obviously the phone is looking for a SIM. Can I use the SIM from my existing iPhone 6 in ...

• 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

iOS 11.2.5 available

The latest iOS 11 update 11.2.5 is now available with bug fixes. The ability for Siri to read the news & HomePod support

• 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! iPhone 7 Screen

So I fell over today and my phone was in my pocket. It’s slightly chipped the screen and the back. I have had the phone 9 months so it’s still under warranty. How do I go about sending it off etc and how long will it take?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

sending emails

for some reason my iphone 7 wont allow me to send emails, how can i rectify this, do i have to delete the account and enter the details again.

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos