Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

O2 - Swapping numbers between accounts

Hi, I have a 24m PM contract on an iPhone 6 that has recently completed, and so has rolled onto the 30-day rolling contract - this contract is in my father's name. Also, under instruction from an O2 member of staff at my local O2 shop, I purchased a ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unlocking phone

Trying to unlock my iphone 5s.In the FAQs it states that I can do this on the website via the 'My o2' section or in the 'o2 app'.I don't want to download the app and I can't seem to find where to unlock my phone on the website.Please can anyone show ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 apple 6s

Hi I've got a replacement iPhone 6s and when I put the sim in it say Sim not supported ? Any help

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos
Private by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

NO SERVICE

Dear All, I am holding a line pay as you go and suddenly i have no service.I try to top up but the line is not active.Is anybody to help what happened.Thanks

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

new phone showing no service with sim card installed

hi there i lost my previous phone 2 weeks ago and i called you guys up to block my number in the previous phone. After that i ordered a new sim card which i just installed in my new phone and for some reason the phones is not getting any service. My ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

top up and balance

hi there, i topped up £15 on saturday 4th march and everytime i text someone it comes back telling me how much credit i have left, i dismiss that one and then more keep coming up when im not even texting or using my phone so i now have little credit ...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Abroad with o2 Causing problems

GRRRR o2 GRRRRR The phone rings I anwser it, Then it imediately cuts of... I am abroad and its being doing this for a while , I can ring them back no problem .. but when you want to put a code in to a confirmation from the bank it doesnt bhelp when i...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! phone bill

how do i view numerous O2 bills only my son's account details coming up I'm the account holder

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos