Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim card

Recently got my upgrade phone and my new sim. I upgraded from a 6 to a 7(iPhone) I put the new sim in the 7 and kept the same number but calls etc go through to my old phone it’s been 3 days now and still my new phone says no service I can’t use my 4...

Cotoole by Level 1: Joiner
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

iOS 11.3 now available

The file is 776mb & available to download & install now IOS 11.3 introduces new features including ARKit 1.5 with support for more immersive augmented reality experiences, iPhone Battery Health (Beta), new Animoji for iPhone X users, and more. This u...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 18 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Contract ends 7th Sept - wish to close account

Hi, my O2 contract finishes on the 7th September and i want to close my accout on that date - do not wish to renew. phone number how do i go about this? can i do it online or do i have to do it over the Phone?

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Replacement cables!

Does anyone know where to get Apple certified lightning cables without paying Apple prices or any other trusted brand for that matter? I’m finding out these cheap knock offs don’t tend to work as charging & data cables. Your help is appreciated.. as ...

• 27 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Retrieving texts that have been remotely deleted

There is a potential legal case I have been asked about where someone has said something by text that they are now denying. The person who received the texts has been asked to produce them by a lawyer and has gone to her o2 iphone to find that the co...

Resolved! Mobile broadband in Portugal with iPads

Hi, My wife is taking our kids to Portugal for the Easter holidays. They will be taking their iPads with them but the iPads are wifi only. In the past I have tried using my iPhone as a hotspot but while this works in the UK it would not work in Portu...

Resolved! SE camera has a black screen

I got my SE phone a couple of weeks ago. I took a couple of photos initially, no problems. Now when I go to the camera the screen is black and not responsive. The flash appears not to work. I have tried to reset but still no change. Any ideas?

CAP1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! track iphone

I hold an account with O2 and have 2 iphones listed one fo rme and one for my wife. she is reluctant to share her location with me - can i get access to find my iphone without her accepting me

Resolved! Out of data after 3 days?

I recently switched my iPad to a 2GB per month data plan and in previous months I was previously using at most 200MB per month. I was billed on the 18th but for some unknown reason, I am being told today that I have used up my entire 2GB allowance in...

rossmc87 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos