Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can’t set up new phone

Brought the new iPhone 11 and setting it up its asked for a verication code from an trusted device and its an old number would like to change it to new number to get the code

Jamie1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Freezing phone

Has anyone else had an issue with their iPhone freezing since the update last week??

David82 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Upgryaee

Want to upgrade my contract and I’ve tried it to many times but due to your service being down I’ve used to many times for the code and I can’t do it now. Really poor service.

Gav by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPhone cannot change SMS message center since iOS 12

Hi, I bought an iPhone 6S Plus back in Dec 2016, I received a O2 sim with it, I think it was a Pay Monthly sim. I am a Pay-as you go customer and if I remember correctly it all activated, I have service, 4G internet and calling. But the text messages...

iPhone disabled

Hello. I was looking for some advice and help. My partner just got the iPhone 11 pro max on the 26/09/2019. And he’s seemed to have forgotten his password to get into the phone and it’s disabled itself and is telling me to connect to iTunes, when doi...

Apple Watch not activating

So I swapped my sim over to esim and that’s working fine but the data plan will not activate on my watch.Tried resetting the watch and repairing.Spoken to Customer Service and time to wait 24 hours but when I leave the watch app and go back it asks t...

BuggsUK by Level 1: Joiner
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Apple Airpods

Does O2 provide the same 1 year warranty that Apple provides?

iPadOS - Available today!

Wait, iPadOS? What's that?While built on the same foundation as iOS, iPad has become a truly distinct experience. With powerful apps designed for a large Multi‑Touch display. Multitasking made simple with intuitive gestures. And the ability to drag a...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

iOS 13 - Available today!

Hey all,While many Apple fans are looking forward to the iPhone 11 launch tomorrow, there's something big coming out later today - and that's iOS 13, the brand new update that will power Apple's new iPhone. If you're an iPad user, Apple now have a de...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos