Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Text from iPad

O2 have recently announced they are discontinuing using the Tu Go app. As regards my android phone this is not a problem as O2 imply I will be able to make wi-fi calls via a firmware upgrade. However, I find Tu Go useful on my iPad. It's a non-SIM iP...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! SIM only contract.

Hi, I have paid of the phone part of my contract early! Can I change my tariff to a SIM only contract?

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Poor signal

My signal on my iphone SE has become really poor at home this week, barely has one bar, have checked network coverage with my postcode and it says good indoors and out but it really is not

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Mobile data

How do I take off the internet lock so that I can view internet sites for over 18’s

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Contract

I was wondering when my contract is up and if i could get it early?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPhone upgrade Program

Hello everyone, I’m planning on sticking with the Apple IPhone Upgrade Program and staying with O2. Ive seen on Macrumours that anyone currently on the upgrade program can get the credit agreement pre approved ready for Friday, this was also done for...

RossP81 by Level 3: Thinker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Contract phone

I brought an iPhone 6 on the o2 website on Friday morning and paid the £6.99 the get it delivered on the sat. I've had the CCA agreement through by email and the order conformation number, I really don't know what to do now as its my first contract p...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Batterie

HelloI've got problem with my iphone couse in the evening I have 100% batterie and in the morning 50% or less .. The point is that I don't use my phone batterie is quickly draining

Ula by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos