Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Place charger

the charging place is not working well and i don't know whyi only got 2 months to buy iphone xs max at your companyand where can I come to see itis urgent because I work in the company and I definitely need a solution

Tuasir by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Clearing and resetting iPhone

Hi , I have recently upgraded to a new phone and would like to clear my old iPhone of all data and reset. Unfortunately it does not seem able to connect to a WiFi network so going through the usual option in settings and resetting from there won’t wo...

Jeremy1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

phone locked in nowhere land

HiNot sure if this is the right board but i have a problem that no one has been able to solve. If you love a challenge - here it is....I've got an iphone which i gave to my daughter for christmas 2018. Got her a pay as you go o2 card and put £10 on i...

Summer08 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Delivery of purchase

Hi.I preferred an iPad Air 2019 on Monday and paid to have it delivered today before 10.30am.I’ve had no confirmation that my order will arrive today. Please could you advise me whether or not it will arrive.Thank you.

Karen1981 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

apple watch not connecting to data

hi im trying to set up the data plan on my watch and recieving error code 10 i have been trying for over 2 weeks and 02 are just going around in circles i have spoken with 02 who have told me they will contact me back within 24 hours still no call ba...

Resolved! Business customer / unlock old phone with payg sim

Hi I am hoping someone can help me. I am getting no where fast with online chat. I have an active business account which I’ve had for 12 years. Same number. One of my old phones which I no longer use my business number in as I upgrade every two years...

LeanneM by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iphone 8

i bgot an upgrade on the 30 july an iphone 8 since i got it it has been going dead inbetween call cutting off or call failed also does it when i make calls or texts some of my apps crash too

deb1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Apple Watch App

So i am all for o2 updating the app or iOS which is great and everything, but why take away the Apple Watch App away from the update? If anyone knows when it will be back i like to know this..

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! SIM change

I’ve ordered an iPhone XR to arrive tomorrow. I have an iPhone 7 currently. Do I need to change the sim or is it easiest to take the one out of my current handset and put it in the new handset?

Claire3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos