Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPhone SE 2020 headphone volume controls not working

Just got the new iPhone SE 2020 delivered and noticed the headphone volume controls do not work. Is this expected on the lightning headphone or do I have a faulty one? TIA

Grayfox by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPhone unlocking

Hi,My original iphone 6, purchased from O2, failed with a battery issue and so I got it repaired by Apple. But acutally Apple just sent a replacement which came locked to the O2 network, just like the failed item. I now want to unlock this iphone as ...

PaulS by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Apple watch

I have an iPhone 7 on EE and would like to buy an Apple Watch from o2 will this be compatible or have o2 just made me take out a contract (for my daughter to use) for no reason? I'm being told a mixture of things from diff people and just need to kno...

Resolved! Bringing iPhone and Apple Watch over to O2

Hi - I'm two days from the end of my contract with EE and have spotted a good pay monthly SIM only contract on O2. I have a series 5 Apple Watch with cellular on my current contract that I'd want to bring over. When I search the O2 site the only info...

iPad 12.9 Order

Has anyone who ordered the ipad 12.9 in last 3 weeks recieved their order yet? Just wondering if it's actually out of stock or issue with my order.

Hugorunes by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Will a new SIM fit my new phone?

Hi all, I hope you can help, I have an O2 contract for my current iPhone 4 (yes really!) and I've just bought an iPhone SE but the SIM won't fit. If I purchase a new "pay monthly SIM only deal" will I get a SIM that fits the SE? I've found the deal I...

Billy-Bob by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrading

I have recently upgraded to the I phone XR from the I phone 8 which I was on contract with, my contract with the I phone 8 ends in November this year but I had the option to upgrade now so I did and o2 said ‘ upgrade now and we’ll pay off the remaini...

Ellie2000 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Order

I ordered an iPad pro on Friday, and paid for next day delivery. I received a confirmation email, but it's now Monday and I haven't received anything else and my order isn't showing on my O2?

4G Hotspot not working

I have been working from home using particularly poor internet and tried to use my 4G to connect. I can connect my iPad through the hotspot but when I use my laptop it tells me the device is not connected to the internet. It worked from my Android de...

yrsturner by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

roaming text messages

Just checked my ltest charges and noticed I have been charged for EU roaming text messages. The number shown is 7802000332 which is not a number known to me or used by me. Is it something I should know about

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos