Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Unlocking iPhone 6

I have been asking o2 to unlock my phone from 4th December and its past 72 hours despite 3 calls no action. When will I able to use my iPhone 6 with the other network. I have finished my contract with them a year ago.

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 refresh

Hi all could someone tell me if this contract deal is an o2 refresh contract?, Thank you

IMG_1615.PNG
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! i cloud

my iphone 5se has logged me out of icloud - how do you get back in ? 

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

App Store access

Hi,I can’t access the App Store,my mobile banking app or use safari unless I have wifi,I have tried resetting my settings and shutdown start up,my cookies are turned on and so is my mobile data,I have a good signal on 4g.

Resolved! ipad pro 12.9 256gb space grey

i have now placed my second order for the ipad pro and am still waiting for my refund from my previous orderhas anyone else had problems i have spoke to a guru who has promised me delivery today before 12 but im not feeling hopefull took another 89.9...

Stevey1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unlocked my iPhone 7 Plus

I need to unlock my iphone so I can use another network. what is the procedure ?

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! insurance

Hi, ive cracked my phone screen and wanted to check if im insured online?

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! International calling with pay as you go

My phone gives me a continuous tone when I try to call a Canadian number, using 001 250 ...... where 250 is the Canadian area code ( for BC ). I get the same result if I try +1 250 .....I have an O2 SIM card and I’m on a £15 bundle.Can anybody tell m...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Network Abrod

Hi, at the moment I am in the Czech Republic and I’m not getting no network connection. My data is set to 4G and my data roaming is on but still nothing. Can someone please advise how to get it to work?

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unlocking IPhone

I am currently working in the US and need to get my iPhone unlocked to take a US sim card. How can I do this from the US?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos