Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Will a new SIM fit my new phone?

Hi all, I hope you can help, I have an O2 contract for my current iPhone 4 (yes really!) and I've just bought an iPhone SE but the SIM won't fit. If I purchase a new "pay monthly SIM only deal" will I get a SIM that fits the SE? I've found the deal I...

Billy-Bob by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrading

I have recently upgraded to the I phone XR from the I phone 8 which I was on contract with, my contract with the I phone 8 ends in November this year but I had the option to upgrade now so I did and o2 said ‘ upgrade now and we’ll pay off the remaini...

Ellie2000 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Order

I ordered an iPad pro on Friday, and paid for next day delivery. I received a confirmation email, but it's now Monday and I haven't received anything else and my order isn't showing on my O2?

4G Hotspot not working

I have been working from home using particularly poor internet and tried to use my 4G to connect. I can connect my iPad through the hotspot but when I use my laptop it tells me the device is not connected to the internet. It worked from my Android de...

yrsturner by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

roaming text messages

Just checked my ltest charges and noticed I have been charged for EU roaming text messages. The number shown is 7802000332 which is not a number known to me or used by me. Is it something I should know about

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPhone SE 2020

Hi,I took delivery of the new SE 2020 model on Friday. Set up was mooth no issues. Was instantly promted for a software update so I actioned that. The phone is now stuck on the black screen with a white apple logo.Ive tried to hard re-start including...

Skaffenn by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Order

I ordered a Apple Watch on a monthly plan on sat the 18th of April but still has not atrived

Dan87 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Order confirmation

I ordered a pair of AirPods earlier today, but I haven’t received a confirmation email. The money has been taken out of my account.How do I know that my order has gone through?

Lucia by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Missing order

I put in an order for an upgrade mid last week. This morning, I received a text saying my new device was out for delivery this morning between the hours of 8am and 14:00pm. However, this delivery did not turn up. I have no further text or emails to s...

Can I trade my Apple Watch Series 5 40mm for the larger version?

I ordered the Apple Watch Series 5 40mm yesterday and arrived today, everything perfect except it’s too small on my wrist. I couldn’t pop into a store to try it on with this whole situation so I decided to go for the smaller version however it looks ...

Josef2000 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos