cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where is my iPhone 6+ SG 128GB????

Anonymous
Not applicable

I payed off my old iphone 5 on Refresh and ordered the new iPhone 6+ SG 128gb on the 30th September.  I was told up to 14 days for delivery.  14 days has now passed and still no update on when I'm getting it, CS have no idea at all.  This is ridiculous how a company as big as O2 can not tell me when they will be receiving stock and when I will be getting my phone.  CS are a waste of time as they can't tell me anything.  Come on O2 get your act together!!!!

Message 1 of 63
62 REPLIES 62

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93188 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

None of the independents such as CPW can offer the Refresh contract so it's good to know you can get the deals direct from Apple slight_smile

Message 31 of 63

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Olamilekan 

So what your saying is, i can go into the apple store and upgrade onto the refresh tarrif with my prefered plan? ( 20gb ulimited text and calls for £53 month and a £190 upfront cost) however I have also paid a early upgrade fee straight to o2... would i be able to go to the apple store and upgrade through them? or will that not be possible and only through o2 if im doing a early upgrade?

Message 32 of 63

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13532 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 309 Solutions

Not possible, in the situation you have described.

Message 33 of 63

Anonymous
Not applicable
@virdis
damn my hopes are dying with every post=[
Message 34 of 63

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Olamilekan wrote:

It is 100% Refresh tariff, Like i already stated. Apple Stores are also offering Upgrades, new contracts on all UK networks. 

Thank you for the clarification. 

Im aware Apple perform contracts but was unaware they offer the Refresh tariff. 

Thank you for pointing this out. slight_smile

Message 35 of 63

MI5
  • 144206 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions

@Olamilekan wrote:

It is 100% Refresh tariff, Like i already stated. Apple Stores are also offering Upgrades, new contracts on all UK networks. 

Excellent news slight_smile

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 36 of 63

Anonymous
Not applicable

Lovely text message just received from O2, to apologise my phone has still not been delivered and they will keep me updated weekly.  Absolute joke.

Message 37 of 63

jonsie
  • 93188 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

Lovely text message just received from O2, to apologise my phone has still not been delivered and they will keep me updated weekly.  Absolute joke.

Keeping you upto date with news about no news Rolleys

Message 38 of 63

Anonymous
Not applicable

Markymarkuk69 wrote:

I got the same text today and I ordered on the 10th of October lol

The LC person seems to be indicating you cant get o2 refresh tariffs at apple stores since im on a refresh tariff...I was tempted to cancel my order, go to my local apple store and get the 128gb space grey version instead of the 64gb but not so sure now i should cancel my order (I paid my device plan off and £50 to get the iphone 6 plus 64gb).

Message 39 of 63

Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm just sick of the not knowing anything, like most O2 customers.

Message 40 of 63