cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where is my iPhone 6+ SG 128GB????

Anonymous
Not applicable

I payed off my old iphone 5 on Refresh and ordered the new iPhone 6+ SG 128gb on the 30th September.  I was told up to 14 days for delivery.  14 days has now passed and still no update on when I'm getting it, CS have no idea at all.  This is ridiculous how a company as big as O2 can not tell me when they will be receiving stock and when I will be getting my phone.  CS are a waste of time as they can't tell me anything.  Come on O2 get your act together!!!!

Message 1 of 63
62 REPLIES 62

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

It's finding them, many have been advised to go this route.

@MI5 wrote:
Maybe an idea to remove any references to it been available too?

Message 61 of 63

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13530 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 308 Solutions
@Toby maybe contact the op and inform of the tariff info
Message 62 of 63

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122373 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

It was this poster @Olamilekan @Toby 

Level 1: Joiner
Olamilekan

Re: Where is my iPhone 6+ SG 128GB????

Hi,

Apple Stores are also doing contract tariffs at the same rate as O2 online or stores.

I placed my order for Iphone 6 plus 64gb in Space Grey on the 27th Sept and after waiting for over 2 weeks with O2 advising i had to wait upto 4-6 weeks. Reserved one at the Apple Store, did a credit check & walked out with the phone of my choice. 

All you have to do is reserve a phone of your choice on the Apple website, take your passport & debit card with you. 

The only advice i would give is dont cancel your order with O2 until you have passed a credit check at the Apple Store so you dont have to join the queue again. 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 63 of 63