cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where is my iPhone 6+ SG 128GB????

Anonymous
Not applicable

I payed off my old iphone 5 on Refresh and ordered the new iPhone 6+ SG 128gb on the 30th September.  I was told up to 14 days for delivery.  14 days has now passed and still no update on when I'm getting it, CS have no idea at all.  This is ridiculous how a company as big as O2 can not tell me when they will be receiving stock and when I will be getting my phone.  CS are a waste of time as they can't tell me anything.  Come on O2 get your act together!!!!

Message 1 of 63
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Toby
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions
Hi guys,

Sorry for any confusion, but we wanted to take the opportunity to clarify and confirm that Refresh is only available directly with O2; Online, in-store and by phone. O2 Refresh isn’t available anywhere else.
Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

View solution in original post

Message 54 of 63
62 REPLIES 62

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm in the same boat. I have waited for 2 weeks for the IPhone 6 Plus 128gb. I rang Tesco Mobile who have Iphone 6 Plus  stock abundance. Of course, that's if you are willing to go with Tesco. I am not.  So, the wait continues.

Message 3 of 63

Anonymous
Not applicable
We as customers can only sympathise 😞

Demand has outstripped supply it looks like with the network taking more orders for the phone than they have physically possession of or promised (maybe)

Only customer services on 202 can officially help.

Here is the complaint form if you wish to make your views official. http://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain/complain

i hope your order is satisfied Asap.
Message 4 of 63

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Everything that you need is on the thread that has been linked in the first reply - Nothing more can be added unfortunately.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 5 of 63

Anonymous
Not applicable
I ordered 2 iphone 6+ on the 12th September with my buisness lease, phoned CS yesterday to find out where are my phones it's been 4 weeks now and I was told as a lease customer I should have been priority, now CS are telling me I could be unwrapping them for Christmas, I give up now, I get them when I get them.
Message 6 of 63

Anonymous
Not applicable

This is just a joke.  O2 need to treat their customers with some respect and give out some decent information.

Message 7 of 63

Anonymous
Not applicable

Customer Services on 202 are no help.

Message 8 of 63

Anonymous
Not applicable

Customer services on 202 can't tell me anything, so no help at all.

Message 9 of 63

Anonymous
Not applicable
Sorry to hear that.

It has been said here that some customers have managed to pick a unit up from CPW by cancelling the upgrade through O2 direct and choosing a 2 year contract instead of the Refresh Tariff.
Message 10 of 63