Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPhone 6s+ order status still broken

Hi all, I pre-ordered my iPhone 6s+ early on the preorder day. I got confirmation emails to say my order has been received and I am seeing an order number when logged into My O2 on the web. However, when I go to check this status I get an error messa...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 58 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! TuGo

I cannot for the life of me enable TuGo to work on my phone. I am currently without a working business phone as it wont set up properly so i cannot contact clients and they cannot contact me. im now supposedly blocked out for 24 hours until i can acc...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! ipad ios 9 update

just done the ios 9 update on my ipad mini and now the touch screen is not working any suggestions?

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Drowned iPhone 6

My 16 year old daughter managed to drop her three month old iPhone 6 in the loo at a party last night (gah!!!). She says it worked initially then the screen went zigzaggy & died. I've removed the sim (which was damp) and am drying the phone on a very...

• 25 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPhone 6S Plus advice

If i was to take out a iPhone 6s Plus on O2, i understand they split the contracts do you have to be with them so long before you can pay off the device plan and change to pay as go? do the devices work out more money than they do sim free from apple...

• 19 replies
  • 0 kudos

The UnOfficial iPhone 6s FAQ Thread

1 - Will I be able to get my iphone on Refresh from anywhere else but O2NO2 - When can I pre-order my iPhone 6sSat 12th from 8.00am Pre-Orders3 - How long will it be before my iPhone arrivesFirst deliveries expected Sept 25th4 - They don't have the c...

prices.PNG
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 16 replies
  • 10 kudos

MY O2 APP

Why no landscape option on I Pad - disappointing ?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPhone 6s

Hi guys. I'm new here so cut me some slack.I've preordered the iPhone 6s+, now my question is.It's being sent out for home delivery, so will I receive it on the 25 (release date) or the 26th to allow for postage?Thanks guys.

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Apple Music - Download Throttling

Hi there, I've been trialling Apple Music on my iPhone and spend a lot of time on the London Underground. To this end I frequently synchronise and download tracks to my phone for offline listening. When on WiFi everything works as expected. When on 4...

• 20 replies
  • 0 kudos