Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Top up/Big bundle HELP

Im new to topping up as been a while. How do i get big bundle topup in my local shop i asked for big bundle top up and no one heard of it. Or do i simply get £15 pound normal top up? Please help

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPhone 6 - No Service when downstairs in my house but never had this problem with iPhone 4

I upgraded my iPhone from 4 to 6 a few months ago. Since then I have contacted O2 several times as I notice a 'No Service' notice comes on. This is especially noticeable when I am downstairs in my house. Although I live in a low signal area, this nev...

• 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

internet usage

Hi I am a PAYGO customer and I am having issues with internet usage. I have used all my Bolt On data + additionally I have bought at least 3 times more UKDATA. When I leave my phone sitting on the table without doing anything I keep receiving message...

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Iphone 5s crashed when downloaded iOS9

HELP - my iphone 5s has completely crashed after downloading iOS9. I have re-booted several times but can't get past a couple of setup steps, then the screen goes blank apart for a message at the bottom, telling me to "slide to update", but it won't ...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPhone 6S Plus - Order status still 'In Progress'

Hello everyone, As the title suggests, I'm currently rather lost as to the actual state of my order. I decided to upgrade early, as my contract wasn't due to end until the end of next year, however despite paying all that needs to be paid, my order h...

Valon by Level 1: Joiner
  • 25 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! 6s 'slide to upgrade' message?

Can't get my iPhone 6s toWork. I download the back up - press continue and it flips to aScreen which says 'slide toUpgrade' but it's unresponsive and sits like that for hours. Finally got through to O2 chat - did what they suggested (soft reset - no ...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cannot get 3G on iPhone

Hi,I cannot get 3G on my iphone .I think Ive got the incorrect settings. Can anyone help? Thanks

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPhone 6s lost data after pac migration

Hi, My pac migration has happened today and im back to my original number that was with three before but for some reason my data has now cut out? I've checked my apd data and it's all corect. Is this normal with a pac migration? Thanks Chris

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos