Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

iMessage Problem

My partner and I were both away in London at the weekend during which time we sent each other a few text messages, none of which arrived. On investigation I noticed that iMessage, which I normally keep disabled, was enabled on both phones and I can o...

PiedPiper by Level 5: Ponderer
  • 23 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPhone 4 frozen on black screen

Wonder if anyone can help... Was reading an app on my iPhone 4 when the screen froze, turned itself off, and I cannot get it to come back to life.Have tried holding down the home button and sleep/wake button, nothingHave tried plugging it into iTunes...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! PAC code

I also need my pac code my old iphone is also with o2 anyone know how to get it to transfer my number? Just tried calling 02 and there is a 1/2 hr wait!!

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Messages not sending on iphone 5s

Hi my messages wont send but i am recieving messages i have imessage off and sms on can someone pls help

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Iphone 6 will not charge

All of a sudden my iphone 6 will not charge. The lightening cable does not seem to sit flush to the base of the phone. Its not the cable as the same one works with my partners iphone 5. I have tried several cables and nothing works. How can I fix thi...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

New tariff

I have just received notification that my tariff change is complete does that mean my new phone will be dispatched shortly?

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

iphone 6s plus dispatched?

has anyone received there tracking details for there iphone 6s plus yet really hope mine comes on Friday jess

• 343 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Egypt

Travelling to Egypt next week , will my iPhone 6 work or do I have notify 02 that I will be travelling there ?

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iphone 6s , forwarding text messages/ca;; volume

Have just tried to forward a text message and no longer seem to have the option to press and reveal the more button , is this just me /my phone or an ios9 issue? secondly despite turning to full volume in call volume seems really low ? again i6/ios9 ...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I phone 6s plus

Hiya I'm really upset with O2 and thinking of canceling my contract with them I go away in a week and I was promised by an adviser my iPhone would be 3 to 5 days ... so I ordered it ... now I'm being told it's 6 weeks so angry as I wouldn't of ordere...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos