cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where is my iPhone 6+ SG 128GB????

Anonymous
Not applicable

I payed off my old iphone 5 on Refresh and ordered the new iPhone 6+ SG 128gb on the 30th September.  I was told up to 14 days for delivery.  14 days has now passed and still no update on when I'm getting it, CS have no idea at all.  This is ridiculous how a company as big as O2 can not tell me when they will be receiving stock and when I will be getting my phone.  CS are a waste of time as they can't tell me anything.  Come on O2 get your act together!!!!

Message 1 of 63
62 REPLIES 62

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93177 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

I couldn't agree more mate. It's a shame when the company that once valued it's customers  now just allow them to slip away.

Message 51 of 63

Cleoriff
  • 122810 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
True, but I have paid big money to 02 for many years and they really don't care. I'm sure I'm not the only one to go or be left with a bitter taste after reading the complaints on this forum. Its band business sense to pee off your customers. slight_smile

And they have done that big style apparently...a total fiasco this launch

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 52 of 63

jonsie
  • 93177 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

You think they would have learned but all they seem to bothered about is the iphone and the way that has been handled is to be frank, quite pathetic.

Message 53 of 63

Toby
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions
Hi guys,

Sorry for any confusion, but we wanted to take the opportunity to clarify and confirm that Refresh is only available directly with O2; Online, in-store and by phone. O2 Refresh isn’t available anywhere else.
Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 54 of 63

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13532 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 309 Solutions
Thankyou for clarification on that Toby, I know of at least one customer who cancelled and then had to reorder because of those claims.
Message 55 of 63

Cleoriff
  • 122810 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

@viridis wrote:
Thankyou for clarification on that Toby, I know of at least one customer who cancelled and then had to reorder because of those claims.

And we also know of one other customer who said they had actually got one on refresh from Apple (On this thread I believe)?

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 56 of 63

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thank you for clarifying

It may be worth highlighting this to the OP who thinks they signed up to Refresh and its benefits !!

@Olamilekan I think.
Message 57 of 63

jonsie
  • 93177 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions
Message 58 of 63

MI5
  • 144166 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions
Maybe an idea to remove any references to it been available too?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 59 of 63

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13532 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 309 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

@viridis wrote:

And we also know of one other customer who said they had actually got one on refresh from Apple (On this thread I believe)?

Indeed.

I would log onto my o2 and check if I were them

Message 60 of 63