Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Urgent Help Needed! iPhone ESIM Activation Nightmare

Yusen
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I'm in a real pickle here and could really use some guidance. I recently bought a new iPhone and decided to transfer my ESIM card from my previous iPhone. Sounds easy, right? Well, it turned into a real headache.

So here's the deal: I tried the usual methods, like use auto-transfer and scanning the QR code, but no dice. My iPhone was having none of it. To make matters worse, when I went to the O2 branch, they successfully deactivated my old iPhone's ESIM, thinking that would solve the issue. Little did I know, I was heading for disaster.

After they deactivated my old phone's ESIM, I thought I was in the clear, but then the unthinkable happened. I couldn't activate my ESIM on my new phone! Both of my phones are now signal-less, and I'm stranded without navigation, unable to receive important verification codes – it's a total nightmare.

I'm reaching out to this community in desperation. Has anyone faced a similar issue, or does anyone have a solution? I'm at my wit's end here, and any advice or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Please help me out – I'm seriously panicking! 😓

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11

Dkat76
Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

How did this get solved please ? I am facing teh same issue . 

Message 11 of 12

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 125790 Posts
  • 829 Topics
  • 7549 Solutions