Did you mean: 

No list of voicemails on iPhone since moving to O2

Pete23
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi,

I have an iPhone 13 Pro Max. Before my number was ported to O2 I could access my voicemails by clicking the Voicemail tab. This displays a list of all my contacts that have recently left a voicemail with name, date and call duration. I could click on an entry to listen to their message.

Since moving to O2 the old list is still there but any new voicemails are accessed by clicking the call button alongside a general purpose heading of "Network Provider Voicemail"

If possible I would like new voicemails to appear in the list as they did previously. Is this something that O2 need to activate or do I need to mess with my Apple settings or can't it be done with O2.

Many thanks for any help

Pete

Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Enlli
Level 67: Unsung hero
  • 7792 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 1643 Solutions

You need to call O2 and ask for the iPhone Bolt On to be applied that will give you Visual Voicemail and Facetime

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Bambino
Level 85: Esteemed
  • 23923 Posts
  • 1043 Topics
  • 3770 Solutions

@Pete23 See if this guide helps you: All you need to know about O2 Voicemail 901. - O2 Community

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 5

Enlli
  • 7792 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 1643 Solutions

You need to call O2 and ask for the iPhone Bolt On to be applied that will give you Visual Voicemail and Facetime

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 3 of 5

Pete23
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi, thanks all for your advice.

I phoned a the O2 a couple of times but didn't get the advice I was hoping for. On the third attempt the agent resolved the issue. I think by identifying my device on the system as an iPhone as per Enlli's post.

Thanks

Pete

Message 4 of 5

Enlli
  • 7792 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 1643 Solutions

Glad it's sorted

Message 5 of 5