Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unlocking

ARTH
Level 1: Joiner
  • 17 Posts
  • 5 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I read on the guide that O2 now supply all phones unlocked.  When did that start?  I've just upgraded two numbers and received the new phones today.  I will be selling the two iPhone 8 Plus that have now been replaced.  They were supplied in August 2018.  I want to know if thse phones would have been unlocked when I got them, so that I don't misrepresent them when I sell them.  I don't have another SIM card to try in them.  Is there another way of telling?  

Thanks

Andrew

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

They should be unlocked @ARTH 

You can check it here though https://www.imei.info/

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

They should be unlocked @ARTH 

You can check it here though https://www.imei.info/

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 4

ARTH
Level 1: Joiner
  • 17 Posts
  • 5 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks very much for that.  I did in fact find IMEIinfo and checked both phones.  They are indeed unlocked.     slight_smile

Message 3 of 4

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Good news slight_smile

Currently using:
Message 4 of 4