Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Airtime Plan on Apple Watch

Hi, was wondering if anyone would have any ideas on how to fix my problem. I got an apple watch series 3 from 02 around 5 months ago now and from day one i have been paying for airtime on my watch, i pay this monthly along with my phone contract. How...

KaitlinB by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Help!

How do I speak to a person for help? I cannot send or receive text messages on my iPad and I cannot change the settings.

iPhone 8

When will the iPhone 8 be available for the pay monthly option?

WillLewis by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Green line Iphone

HiI purchased a ‘like new’ iphone x on contract just under a year ago and today a green line has appeared down the right hand side of the screen. I have tried to call O2 but the automated line eventually says bye and cuts me off. How can i get in con...

J112 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Iphone not working

I have had my phone since September and my phone for some reason will not turn on. And I'm not able to contact anyone for help!

Amy97 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Replacement Apple Watch connect back to cellular

Hi, not sure if anyone else has had this issue. I have an Apple Watch 5, on a cellular -lan. Everything was connected and working well, unfortunately i cracked the screen and had a replacement sent out under Apple care. I had to unpair the watch whil...

SY2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Order

I ordered a Apple Watch online which said was available and set up a contract, then recieved email to say that was out of stock but would deliver as soon as possible. Does this mean they still have my order or do I need to look elsewhere?

Emma961 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

New order

Hi I purchased an order yesterday for an upgrade on a iPhone XR but I wasn’t happy so I cancelled the order today but can I place another order today.

Duwaa by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Swap Apple Watch mobile data plan to different phone

I have a couple of Apple Watch series 5 synced to phones on the same account - but I want to swap the phones over but keep the watches attached to the same number.I have paired the watch and tried to set up Mobile Data on the Watch app but get the er...

BigBri165 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Iphone locked to O2 but bought from apple

Ok so my partner recently upgraded from her 6s and we sold her phone only to have to refund it as it was locked to O2 yet I purchased it new from Apple unlocked. can anyone advise why its now locked and how I can get it back to being unlocked, its be...

Greggus by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos