Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPhone storage

Hey guys, I was told this morning that the I had no storage left on my phone because I had reached my memory limit. Because of this I took up the extra iPhone storage of 50 GB. This has now gone through. To my surprise my phone memory hasn’t changed ...

Gregory1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Apple Watch

If I buy an Apple Watch directly from the Apple online store, can I still use it on my 02 network that’s for my iPhone?

Resolved! Apple Watch Data Streaming Issue

I have an airtime plan for my apple watch s5 where i am having streaming issues. Whilst streaming music on cellular the music will stutter as if the signal is weak or data streaming is not what it should be. According to the watch i am in an area wit...

Kielty by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Iphone o2 WIFI Calling Intermittent

Hi I have an Iphone XR and the WIFI calling goes on and off constantly. However in the same house, an Iphone 7 Plus stays connected to WIFI calling 'most' of the time, on the same WIFI network. Both pay monthly sims. Any ideas why this happens please...

cmasonuk by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Not dispatched yet

I ordered a iPad two weeks ago and it’s taken the deposit and given my credit agreement but it’s still not even been dispatched yet it says they are still doing quick deliveries during Covid-19. I’m concerned I’m paying monthly for a device I might n...

Chloe28 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Screen mirroring

Can someone help me with screen mirroring my iPhone XR to my iPad please? How do I go about this? TIA

New Ipad Order

I placed an order today for the Ipad Pro 11 - I had to pay an upfront fee so input my card details as requested, it sat on the processing screen for at least 10 minutes then went to a blank screen. I haven't received any confirmation of my order but ...

Smac90 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Order

Apple watch order

Matt8 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Free Amazon Prime for three months

I got three months free Amazon Prime with my new phone but when I follow the link to use it I just get offered a 30 day free trial. How do I sign up for the 3 months?

Freddy101 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Apple Watch

I was t to purchase a new Apple Watch in my account but it is for my partner, when I go to basket it requests the mobile number going to be linked, however only gives my own number as an option. Any advice

Llellis by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos