Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

New upgrade fault

Hi, I upgraded to the iPhone 11 and it arrived yesterday. The set up went find from my iPhone 8 but the Face ID is not working on the 11. It’s not reading that there is a face there to set it up, I’ve tried restarting twice, made sure nothing is obst...

SJW by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPad pro

Hi I paid for iPad Pro 2020 on contract Thursday during the afternoon and paid £6.99 for Saturday delivery. Yesterday was a bank holiday which is why I selected Saturday and paid more. Not had any tracking info emailed or an email to say it’s been di...

Serena1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Voicemail delays

Does anyone know why I have been getting notifications that I have a voicemail the next day? I have tried resetting my network settings and left myself a voicemail to see if it has been resolved and I haven’t received the notification for it yet.

Dawn2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Xs

When will the xs be available and back in stock?

Cindee by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! apple watch - pair problem

HiMy husband is trying to pair his apple watch (3) - we are all on pay monthly family plan but when he logs on to try and pair it it only gives him the option to buy a new airtime plan and not use his existing one.Can anyone help?Thanks

Resolved! 4g

My iPhone 7 is 4g enabled but never seems to pick it up always remaining on 3G. Apple suggest it could be my network provider (o2) who do 4g and its up an running well in my area? Any ideas?

Ashes by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrade

Just looking to upgrade my old iPhone 6s. I notice that on the O2 website most of the Apple phones available for upgrade say not available for home delivery. Does this mean that they are not available at all or I have to go somewhere to collect it? T...

Nathyg83 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

My data is not connecting but I can still make calls.

I've recently switched my sim to a new iPhone. It says I have a connection but my data is not connecting to anything I want to use. I can still make calls and use WiFi so it's just my data not connecting. Can anyone help me out as I can't seem to mak...

CharlesL by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Apple Watch

I’ve got a new number can I use my apps watch data on that phone and if so how do I go about it