Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Which SIM card to buy

I’ve given my elderly aunt my old IPhone 5. Reason being my daughter has a new born baby but auntie can’t see her.The phone will be used solely for FaceTime and Watts app video.I want the cheapest SIM card to simply activate the phone. The phone won’...

Resolved! Apple Watch - Mobile Data - reference code 15

I’m trying to set up my new watch (series 4) but can’t set up mobile data. It says there’s an error and tells me to call 202 quoting reference code 15 - tried calling them but apparently none of the departments that can help are open and I’ve been to...

Tippo by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 33 replies
  • 1 kudos

Not receiving text messages

I have just bought the new iPhone 11 with a new sim, everything is working like calls and iMessage however I am not receiving texts from other phone numbers, I can send but I can’t receive them. I can’t even add my phone number into my Apple ID as I ...

Caitlainr by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unable to send recieve texts on new iPhone 11 after upgrade

Hi There I am not having much luck with talking to o2 on the phone. I have ysterday recieved my new iPhone 11 Pro Max and cannot send or recieve any text messages and in turn cannot get iMessage to activate or Facetime. Visual Voicemail is not workin...

Contract

I have recently tired to get an iPad on contract the payment was declined but yet they still took the money out of my bank. Will I get this money back. I really do think this is terrible

Resolved! Unlock device to all networks

Hi guys just bought an iPhone 7 on 02I’ve looked at the help and it’s no use !Can someone please help me unblock the iPhone so I can use my sim pleaseMany thanks

Channyh by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phone number not showing when I message

Hi. I’m on a new contract with 02. I just changed from EE.My phone number has been ported over but when I message someone it comes up as the email I use for my Apple ID, not my number.My Daughter is having this problem also and has been like that sin...

JR20 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Delivery

What happening with deliveries

Phone wont charge

Had this problem before the phone wont charge at all i cant get through to anyone to report the phone what can i do

Jess7 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos