Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sim not working in new phone

Hi I sold my unopened upgraded iphone 11 pro max, the buyer has contacted me saying when he inserts his o2 sim it’s not recognised? But when he inserts a family members Vodafone sim the phone works fine. It’s the same o2 sim he’s using in his current...

Erleemo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

watch

i have returned my watch but it still comes up on my credit rating

Resolved! Airpods when upgrading phone?

Hi, wondering when you upgrade to a new model of iPhone with O2 such as 11 Pro or XS, do you get airpods with the phone? Thanks.

iphone has just stopped working

Hi Does anybody know why my iphone would just stop working! i can't even turn it off. I can't receive anything, open any apps or make calls. nothingIt is on and fully charged. it was working fine yesterday I can't find a number to ring for advice eit...

becky84 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Apple Watch connection

Hi, I’m going to buy an iwatch series 5 and want to connect via my current 02 number. Because I’m student I get 10% off at Apple. Is it possible to buy the watch with Apple and then collect via the o2 contact?

Sally8 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Link old%20number%20to%20apple%20watch

I just bought a new iPhone and Apple Watch series 5.. I want to keep my old number and I have the PAC number...BUT...when I ordered the watch i had to link it to the new iPhones existing number. It was the only option available.if I use the PAC and u...

Ahhhhh by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Apple watch

I'm looking to get a apple watch for my daughters birthday. But her current monthly bill isn't paid by me and isn't in my name, so obviously when it comes to assigning a number to the watch I cant select her number. Is there any way to get around thi...

Nikki82 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lost calls

Hi, I have an iPhone XS on O2 and I have today lost the use of phone calls. It texts fine. Works with WiFi and has 4g. The signal is up and down. I live 2 minutes from a mast so can’t see it being signal as well as I can use texts. I’ve tried switchi...

Benzdude by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrading to new iPhone

Hi All, I have a iphone 7 which I am just about to upgrade. However, I am concerned I will lose all my current info such as photos, whattsapp and emails when I start using my new phone. I am a complete technophobe and any helpful advice or informatio...

Linda71 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos