Did you mean: 

Traveling to Japan

GlennB
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hello, O2 freinds.

I am travleing to Japan for three weeks and have added an O2 'Rest of the World' bolt-on for £99.00 as a cost effective way of staying connected i.e. calls/text/data during my stay, however, my query is, does anyone know whether my Japanes friends and colleauges in Japan (on a Japanes network) would have to pay an extra for calling me on my UK registered mobile, or whether it would be just like they were simply calling a local rate mobile?  

I would be extremely grateful of any information you can offer.

Thank you,

Glenn

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144156 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27623 Solutions
They would pay the same as if they were calling you in the UK so it would be whatever their network charges them for an international call.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144156 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27623 Solutions
They would pay the same as if they were calling you in the UK so it would be whatever their network charges them for an international call.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 3

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Good morning @GlennB! Welcome to our forum. Awesome to hear you're travelling to Japan!! Please let us know if you have any additional questions or if you're all good to go. slight_smile

Message 3 of 3