Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

iPhone 5s

Ok my phone was purchased from o2 in may has now stopped working apple are unable to repair who's responsible for replacing it?? It's faulty not damaged??

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I have just lost my iphone

I have just lost my iphone on the bus or on the road. How can you help with a replacement?

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phone Payment Date

I would like some information on how I can change my payment date on the phone contract I am currently on. I thought I had arranged for the payment to be made on the 8th-9th every month. Instead the bill gets paid off on that date but I have to wait ...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPhone 5s unlock whilst abroad without iTunes

iPhone 5s unlock without iTunes access.I recently submitted my request to unlock my iPhone 5s as I am in Australia traveling. Because I am away from home I have no access to iTunes/ my PC. When I received my unlock successful email asking me to conne...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cap

How do I cap my contract so I don't go over making my bill more?

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

smh

smh

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Fault re receiving texts out of europe

Dear SirsI would like to report that over the past few years when I have been holidaying outside of Europe, I do not receive any texts on my 5C phone. I cannot understand why this happens and it is very frustrating indeed. I run a business and need t...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! unlocking iPhone 5s

Hi, just wondering if anyone knows the best way to unlock iphone 5s on pay as you go with 02?

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Replacement instead of Repair

Morning My iPhone 5s decided to simply die on Saturday night. It hasn't been dropped nor submerged in water, it was quietly sitting in a pocket and gave up the ghost.Charging it and rebooting it simply did not work, it is completely dead.When I went ...

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos