Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! End of contract

HelloI wanted to know if I can pay off my device plan n cancel my airtime immediately ???

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! IMEA

Can you tell me what an IMEA number is? I have lost my phone and have to let the rail services know this nuumber. Thanks

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Collect from store

Hi! I am a new customer to o2 and have chosen to collect my order from store. I've just noticed that my passport has expired and I have an old style driving licence without photo. Will the store be able to accept my passport as ID?

iPhones cannot send and receive e-mail without Wifi

We have been battling this out with O2, Apple and our IT department for 11 months but noone is able to resolve why none of our iPhones (6, 7, and SE) can access e-mail when not connected to wifi, and everyone blames the other party. I am now hoping t...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Replacement sim card

Hello, at present I have an iPhone 4s but now I'm buying a second hand 6s. Can anyone tell me if the 4s sim will fit the 6s and if not, how do I order a new one without going to a store? I'm on pay as you go go and want to keep my existing number. ti...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unlock Iphone

HiI used the My O2 app to request my apple iPhone 6s to be unlocked. I then reset the phone as I had upgraded.I haven’t received any communication from O2 in over a week and have just tried an EE sim in my phone and logged into iTunes which showed an...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unable to unlock iphone SE although original owner unlocked

I bought a second hand iphone SE from someone locked to the O2 network, the phone was on a contract. He called O2 and got it unlocked, they gave him a code to pass on to me and informed me it would take 72 hours, to put another network sim or an o2 s...

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

don't buy an iPhone from o2

I've just had a problem with an iphone 6 which apple confirmed as a hardware issue and which although over 1 year old would be covered by apple and replaced. However because my consumer contract is with o2 they limit their warranty to 1 year and will...

• 20 replies
  • 0 kudos

should i upgrade from an iphone 6 to 6s

There is an offer on at the minute where you can get 12gb of date for the price of 3. so im tempted just dunno if its stupid or not. sorry if this is