Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Repair problem

HelloIn last year in June I bought iPhone 5-pay monthly. In last week my Phone turn off and I couldn't turn on him. Battery was low and I couldn't charge this battery. I went to O2 shop and lady checked this phone she tryed to turn it but she couldn'...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Charges whilst abroad

I was in Australia between 27 January and 19 February this year. I made no phone calls and sent and received one text. I was charged £75. Can anyone explain this?

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No internet

Anyone else experiencing no internet connection, I'm in Wolverhampton and have had no internet for the past few hours, I've tried all the usual s of switching phone off etc

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iphone 5

hello i have iphone 5s that i have just purchased off work friend who was on 02 network, when she had upgrade she asked for old iphone 5 to be unlocked, but this does not seem to have been carried out. how do i now get phone unlocked as o2 should hav...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to unlock my iPhone 6

I want to unlock my iPhone 6 to any network carrier can anyone help? Get back to me ASAP my phone is on O2 and want to unlock it

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPhone SMS Issue

Hi all, Recently I've been having an issue with SMS messaging on my iPhone 4S. The progress bar along the top will fill to about 80% full, and then stop for a good minute/minute and a half. At this point the red '!' icon appears, to indicate the mess...

• 19 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPhone 6S O2 Wifi Hotspot Issue

Hi All, Sorry if this has been raised already, just require a bit of assistance if possible. I recently upgraded from a 5 to a 6S. When i had my 5, i created accounts for a number of public wifi spots to save data, as i'm sure we all do. Whenever i w...

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bill

How do I get my bill email to me?  

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! high phone bill

hi my name is jacky i have my phone bill and have noted that my bill is very high due to a call i made to the tax about my wages, i was shocked but when i put the number into the internet i found out i have been scammed as other people have been scam...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos