Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Changing an order time

I’ve placed an order and I wont be available at the time it’s saying it’s going to be delivered is there anyway I can change the time?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Smashed iPhone 7 screen

I smashed my iPhone 7 screen and made a claim on the insurance, they have gave me a 5-7days timescale is this normally how long it takes? in the past i have had a like for like repleacement. I asked for a courtesy phone i was told to go my local o2 a...

CLB- by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 19 replies
  • 0 kudos

asdasf

aresafdasdf

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! using my mobile in Australia

I want to use my Apple iphone in Australia to receive texts and phone calls from the UK and do not intend to buy a local a local SIM card. Do I need to inform O2 so that they can unlock my phone or will it work with my present SIM? I own my phone and...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Premium

Has anyone had premium charges on there bill that is on bill every month and you did not call or whatever you ment to do and can’t stop it what have you done about it I’m at my wits end

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

My 02 iPhone

iPhone 6 Hi my iPhone is water damaged and I’m looking to get it replaced iv got insurance on the phone [message text copied from tags field]

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Data not showing

When tarrif change is implemented the iPhone need a network reset otherwise no change will show on the my o2 app as far as data is concerned

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! End of contract

HelloI wanted to know if I can pay off my device plan n cancel my airtime immediately ???

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! IMEA

Can you tell me what an IMEA number is? I have lost my phone and have to let the rail services know this nuumber. Thanks

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos