Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! unlocking iPhone 5s

Hi, just wondering if anyone knows the best way to unlock iphone 5s on pay as you go with 02?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Replacement instead of Repair

Morning My iPhone 5s decided to simply die on Saturday night. It hasn't been dropped nor submerged in water, it was quietly sitting in a pocket and gave up the ghost.Charging it and rebooting it simply did not work, it is completely dead.When I went ...

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Scam texts from hot prizes 85011

Please will somebody tell me how I can stop these premium texts coming through, I have been charged over £20

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unable to make calls

I've been unable to make calls over the the past 3 hours now. I've tried live chats, twitter as well as DM but I've not had a single response. Can you help????

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bill

Hello I want to know if I can drop my tariff on phone as I enquiries in Tesco today how much monthly tariff would be there for 6s and they said £32 which is huge difference to my monthly bills

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Charges in USA

I have been charged for calls i made through facetime/wifi, my call roaming wass off the entire time i was in the USA, I was also charged for texts also made through facetime/wifi.Please refund these charges. Una Nicholl

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Change Contact Number on My Account

Hi I have logged this 3 times with the online chat, complete waste of time again!! Is there anything that they can do apart from waste your time!!! My contact number is still showing my temporary one, before my number transfer. But it still won't let...

Dave111 by Level 4: Observant
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

iOS Update - Phone Unrecognised

I have today upgraded my iPhone 6 to iOS 10.1.1 and this has loads my signal leaving the phone in searching mode all day. Checking the phone details it say my phone number is now unknown.Can anyone please help!

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Talktalk email on iphone 5s

I wonder if anyone can help.I have an iphone 5s which I've had for a while now and use 2 email accounts on it, talktalk and bt internet.Both those accounts have been sending and receiving emails quite happily for years. the other week there was a mes...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos