Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

S7 Edge Cracked Screen

I have just cracked my screen and the on/off button isn't working properly. How can i get tgis replaced as i am on an 02 contract? Also do tou know how much it will cost?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! new iPhone 7+

Will you be getting in any red iPhone 7+ in again?

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

no free gift in my Basket

After constantly being bombarded wit txts and E mail massaged telling me Ive got something free in my basket I log on and theres nothing there. Please advise what you are trying to give me. otherwise post it to my home addtress xxxxxxxxxxxxx [Mod edi...

• 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

trouble connect mail on new phone

Hi I have just received an upgrade to a new Iphone 8. HOwever i am having difficulty automatically connecting my email to my phone. I had it on my other phone.

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

iOS 11 4G isn’t working

I’ve updated my phone to iOS 11 and ever since I haven’t been able to get 4G? It’s an iPhone SE. The battery drains really quickly too but I can deal with that. Would be nice to have faster internet speeds when not on WiFi!!

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My girlfriend has been having issues with her Iphone for over a year

Hi, My partner has been struggling for over a year with her iphone to be able to make or recieve calls and texts but not only that she has issues using Facebook and WhatsApp... Facebook seems to be the only thing that's somewhat successful however, i...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unlocking phone to use overseas

Hi thereI am in Australia trying to use a Telstra SIM in my phone and being told I have to unlock my phone from O2.My iphone 6 is from Apple and I was on a Pay as You Go in the UK.I have been told I have to add 15 pounds credit to the phone to pay to...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Text from iPad

O2 have recently announced they are discontinuing using the Tu Go app. As regards my android phone this is not a problem as O2 imply I will be able to make wi-fi calls via a firmware upgrade. However, I find Tu Go useful on my iPad. It's a non-SIM iP...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! SIM only contract.

Hi, I have paid of the phone part of my contract early! Can I change my tariff to a SIM only contract?

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos