Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Switched from Samsung to iPhone (Sim Only) Can't connect to data...

Hi guysso I have been through the Live chat to find a solution- apparently the man has switched my data bolton to be compatible with Iphone's but its still not working. He said i would be able to use it straight away but an hour later and several res...

iOS 10 allows for call blocking apps

I missed this but In ios 10 you can install apps that will block and identify spam caller ids etc Just search the app store I have just installed truecaller will se how it performs

adamtemp64 by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! sharer plan

just been informed that now I have upgraded from iphone 6 to 7, can no longer use it as a lead device in a sharer plan ????

MarkP by Level 1: Joiner
  • 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! sim

Help my daughter has broken her sim, what should i do?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Using my bank card but my mums name

i was wondering if i would get a iphonme out on contract using my card but my mums name im only 17 i was wondering if i could do that.

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! help

look i pay for 3 iphone with one acount and i am sick of running out of data i think i pay plenty why should i have to pay even more money to get 2gb more 4 pounds more a month than with orthers phone companys you get 3gb as standard not 1 so please ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Are Ipad orders delayed?

I wondered if anyone had any info regarding ipad orders being delayed? I ordered and Ipad Air 2 on friday (gold 32mb) and i was meant to have collected today from a local store, but i have only received my order number, ive not been told its ready fo...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! unlocking my phone

I have an old account - 2 years deactivated - but I want to unlock my phone from O2. It won't do it through my O2 account. How do I do it?

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos