cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sim Swap not succeed after 24 hrs

Anonymous
Not applicable

I tried to swap to a micro sim card yesterday afternoon 4pm. My old sim card died later last night. But my new sim card is still not working yet. My number has not been recognized for over 12 hrs. Is this due to the net work problem? Has any body else is experiencing  the same problem?

Message 1 of 139
138 REPLIES 138

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:
I just restarted my phone (maybe the 100th time??) and I now have some bars with O2-UK displayed at the top left rather than the previous No Service.

Doesn't look like I can receive calls or use 3G yet, but an improvement I guess??

Ok, so it seems mine is the same, can make calls, can send texts, but when someone rings me the number still isn't recognised, and I have no 3G.

How can I make calls, and it comes up with my number no problem, yet when they ring me it doesn't recognise the number?

Ok I can now send and receive calls and texts, but still no data of any kind

Message 61 of 139

Anonymous
Not applicable
I applied for my number to be ported over at 1330 hours on Wednesday 10th October. My iPhone 5 is still showing "No Service" but the old phone is still showing an O2 signal. This is not acceptable.
Message 62 of 139

Anonymous
Not applicable
I have been waiting since 7.30pm on Friday 12th. O2 store sim swap from iPhone 3GS to iPhone 4S phones both showing no service. Rang up sat afternoon there is a backlog turn it on and off periodically should be working by tomorrow (Sunday). Getting very frustrated now. In my opinion this information should be displayed on the main O2 web page as quite simply there problems are not fixed. Phone still showing no service not confident it will be fixed by to day at this rate.
Message 63 of 139

Anonymous
Not applicable
I tried to reboot it just now. I got signal for 10sec and no service again.
Message 64 of 139

Anonymous
Not applicable

Same issue here :(, Called o2 Thursday evening to change to my old number, recieved text on old phone Friday afternoon stating the number is now pay monthly. No signal on either phone from early hours Sat until 1pm today. I now have signal, I can send texts and make calls but no one can text/call me and I have no 3g. I just want to use my new iphone, it cost me enough money. Its getting annoying turning the phone off and on.

Message 65 of 139

Anonymous
Not applicable
Quick update just rebooted my 4s and now have signal and can make calls. However can not receive calls. Text msg seem to work also.

Finally some progress
Message 66 of 139

Anonymous
Not applicable
I just received full signal guys... good luck
Message 67 of 139

Anonymous
Not applicable

Back to no service 😕

Message 68 of 139

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93229 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions
Message 69 of 139

Anonymous
Not applicable
I wish that would work, its so frustrating. But I'll keep trying.
Message 70 of 139