cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STAY OR GO ???

Anonymous
Not applicable
Getting the feeling it might not be worth talking to retentions dpt contract due to expire end of this month seen a deal with EE 15.99 a month unlimited mins and txt with 2gb of data what's the chances of that being matched ???
Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149342 Posts
  • 699 Topics
  • 28495 Solutions
Slim, but you won't know unless you ask wink
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 15

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous2

If you go to carphone warehouse you can get the same EE deal with £24 auto cashback reducing the effective tariff to £13.99.

Look on CPW you can also get cheaper deals on sim only with o2 as well if you like o2 as a network.

Also have you checked your signal quality with EE?

Message 3 of 15

jonsie
  • 93978 Posts
  • 708 Topics
  • 7019 Solutions
Message 4 of 15

Anonymous
Not applicable
Will have to have a serious think and do some more research .. The clock is ticking !!
Message 5 of 15

Cleoriff
  • 125928 Posts
  • 1041 Topics
  • 7551 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
Will have to have a serious think and do some more research .. The clock is ticking !!

What phone are you looking at @Anonymous ?

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 6 of 15

Anonymous
Not applicable
That deal is sim only @Cleoriff and was one I looked at but EE signal isn't good here and certainly not as good as their coverage checker states
Message 7 of 15

Anonymous
Not applicable
Just checked we coverage and it looks ok but then again O2 is not fantastic where I work now
Message 8 of 15

MI5
  • 149342 Posts
  • 699 Topics
  • 28495 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
Just checked we coverage and it looks ok but then again O2 is not fantastic where I work now

Get a PAYG sim and check it properly - much cheaper than been stuck with a useless contract for the sake of a £10 top up.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 9 of 15

Anonymous
Not applicable
@Anonymous please DO NOT rely on online coverage checkers. They are notoriously unreliable.

Would recommend you go online and get a free EE sim and check signal using that in the areas you most need it.

Also make sure your handset is unlocked. If you need to unlock it you can do this for free as an o2 contract customer unless you currently have iPhone 6 or 6+ (not paid off)
Message 10 of 15