Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pre-ordering at Apple

Hi guys, ive never pre ordered with Apple I'm thinking of joining the upgrade programme. When pre ordering do you pay an upfront fee and choose Tariffs Regards Ross

RossP81 by Level 3: Thinker
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Track my order on my phone

How can I track the status of my iPhone 7 order on my iPhone, there is nowhere to see recent orders on the app and safari just opens the mobile site

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! "Upgrade on us after 12 months" Woes!!

So I got the 6s Plus 128GB on launch last year, on the 30GB "upgrade on us after 12 months trade-in" tarriff. The iPhone 7 is on pre-order tomorrow, for release on the 16th. Unfortunately, I can't use the "upgrade on us after 12 months" trade-in to p...

• 19 replies
  • 2 kudos

iPhone 7 pre-order

I attempted to upgrade my phone this morning and I was able to get most of the way through but the website crashed after the payment page. The money has been taken from my account and I have received lots of emails about the contract but no confirmat...

• 20 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! pre order

managed to get my upgrade order for iphone 7 done woohoo

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

i phone 7

I am very disappointed in o2, no mention of the latest iphone 7 release dates, costs or that it is even happening. O2 deal with mobile phones and todays latest release from I phone 7 is massive, yet you wouldnt even know it had happened if you log on...

• 14 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! for ur pre orders from o2?

Any ideas if O2 will be doing pre orders from tomorrow, they havent before, but i dont know about last year as i wasnt due an upgrade

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Keynote 2016

September 7th is the day we will be introduced to this years iPhone . As Apple say, see you on the 7th http://www.apple.com/apple-events/september-2016/

• 48 replies
  • 1 kudos