Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No 3G/4G sign or connection on iPhone 6s

So I lost my original phone whilst i was abroad in Singapore and bought a replacement 6s whilst I was there. I set it up initially with a local sim which had 4G working fine on my phone. Once I got home I ordered a replacement UK sim, and activated t...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

iphone help

i have a virus in my iphone se rest it but puts setzings back the same

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No 4G, no internet

Hi folks. New to O2 five weeks ago, on a SIM-only tariff with 500MB data. Early on, I switched off mobile data to save the allowance. I switched it back on after a couple of weeks and found I had no internet connection, and also no 4G signal. I tried...

• 15 replies
  • 1 kudos

Why is O2's 4G Data SO LOUSY????

Yep, me again, complaining about O2's ridiculius 4G coverage EVERYWHERE!!!! Normally, I'd be saying its VERY poor at London Bridge rail station (well, actually, it STILL is) however, these last few months, its literally VERY POOR EVERYWHERE.............

DinoF by Level 12: Nimble
  • 58 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! unlock process

I recently bought a new iphone and put my contract sim in it. It is now showing up now on my account i.e. the imei number. I want however to unlock my old phone which I want to give to someone who uses a different network. Can anyone point me in the ...

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Iphone 6 won't charge

Hi My iphone 6 has suddenly stopped charging evern though there is no damage to it and no matter how I connect the charger whether it be through a wall plug or usb on my laptop, it will not charge! Any ideas on how to fix? Can I pop into an o2 shop a...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! TU Go

Hi, I am very confused about charges using the TU Go app, when connected to wifi.I thought the charges came out of your allowance wherever you were in the world (as long as you have wifi) but have just had a hefty bill.I was given my info from an O2 ...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No internet contact on my iPhone

Going on to internet sites suddenly became impossible on my iPhone. I'm up to date with my payments, have plenty of MB left of my tariff, so what is the problem? Messages I get are 'Safari cannot open the page because it could not connect to the serv...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

EU Law 2 Year Manufacturers Warranty

Is it correct Apple only offer a 12 month warranty? See this link for the EU ruling that products bought in the UK have a standard 2 year warranty. Has anyone successfully used this law to get their handset repaired by Apple after the initial 12 mont...

• 42 replies
  • 0 kudos