Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Getting charged for o2 texts when i'm on Unlimited

Hi, On tuesday, my iphone 4 started charging me 12p when i texted certain o2 customers, even though i am on both O2 UNLIMITED and i have the WEB ALLROUNDER bolt on. I have had this phone for about 3 weeks. I used the online chat service first, on tue...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Urgent iOS security update

https://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT207107 In response to http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-37185544 Be careful

adamtemp64 by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone bill

I have two contracts with 02. I can view one bill but how do I view the other as they aren't on the same site? Sandra

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can't add iPad to existing myO2 account

I've just bought a prepaid PAYG data sim for my ipad and I want to add it to my exisiting myO2 account. When I go to enter the iPad's sim card phone number it says it will text a 6 digit code to the device but the text never arrives. Is there another...

rossmc87 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 4G setup for 6s confusion

Hi, I recently upgraded my 4s to a shiny new 6s and was obviously very excited to be getting 4G...However with the setup process o2 recommend visiting their website (/4G/setup) and checking the availability of 4G in your area. I did this; entered my ...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Top up request failures

O2 suck I have repeatedly tried to change my pay as you go from manual to auto once from o2 shop phone with o2 personnel guidance and twice from my o2 account and despite assurances from their operators that it is done nothing has happened and I can'...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Personal hotspot menu missing

I bought payg on my iphone 6. Hostpot menu in setting is missing. This tariff doesnot allow hotspot?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

upgrade 15 gb from 10

what a load of toff told 10gb on web wrong then when ordered told 10 then told send back for a upgrade. for 15gb why.other than been told have to return iPad to upgrade tariff,now out of pocket as software and other service,s not from o2 ,i will use ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

It's Very Quiet!

Just checking - is this board still working as there has been no activity for over a week?

PiedPiper by Level 5: Ponderer
  • 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Charges whilst abroad

Although I had my Roaming turned off while in France I still got Charged £1.66 plus VAT.. Why is this....?

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos