Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Charges whilst abroad

Although I had my Roaming turned off while in France I still got Charged £1.66 plus VAT.. Why is this....?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

New Carrier update 24.1

Hi AllI had a prompt to install new carrier settings at the weekend. My version is now O2 24.1. I have since noticed that it has removed the option to select 4G/3G/2G and replaced it with the old enable 4G toggle. I am really annoyed as I live in a m...

• 58 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 4G USA

I'm travelling in the US and have the overseas package plus all roaming data etc set up properly. I can see Bly get a 3G connection however (A,T&T). My wife has same device but on Vodafone and has 4G?

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

No network stuck on searching

I've removed sim but still searching for 02 so can't call, send or receive texts or use Internet can anyone help please?

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New phone

Hello. I am in the process of upgrading my iPhone and I believe that as I work for the NHS I previiusly got a discount. Is this still valid? Thanks. Helen

• 35 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 3g and 4g

hi all I'm so confused, I have never ever got good 3G in my area, and never got 4g in my area, all of a sudden today my phone is getting brilliant 4g connection, any ideas y lol

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

iphone5 unlock

Hi I tried getting my iphone unlocked several times now with no success, how do I progress further with O2 to get it unlocked?

• 28 replies
  • 0 kudos

New phone. 4G problems.

I hope this is in the right area. I just received my iPhone 6s and set it up and everything went fine. I get roughly between 3-5 bars on signal. But when I connect to mobile data. I get gprs and nothing else. It's a 4g contract before I got the contr...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unlock s6

Can i get my s6 unlocked for free my s6 contract is up in now hav s7 edge. Would like s6 unlocked for my son as I can get better monthly deals for him. O2 saying it's £15 surely this can't b right for loyal customers