cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems recieving calls from people on EE

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there,

My husband was up until last year with EE, he came to O2 for better service as it was hit and miss with EE. Ever since he's been with o2 he has noticed a decline in calls, specifically from people who are on EE. He can recieve some calls from people on EE, but not others, the others give them a dead line when they try and call him.

We have been passed from pillar to post with both o2 and EE, with both saying there is nothing wrong, the line has appaently been ported over correctly, its all been checked, neither company are taking responsibility. We've tried a new phone, new sim, gone through all the rigmaol of settings changes etc, we are at a complete loss at to what to do now!!

He is loosing business left right and centre as when potential customers call and get a dead line it looks really bad!!!

Has anyone else had this issue and if so, has it been resolved at all?? Looking forward to your replies!!!

Many thanks

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

Only customer services can fix this for you @hnol43

If they can't or won't you need to escalate to complaints.

Details on link http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

Only customer services can fix this for you @hnol43

If they can't or won't you need to escalate to complaints.

Details on link http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 2