Did you mean: 

Problem with Apple Watch

Nicko76
Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
More info
Hi everyone, since last Tuesday I can't add my Apple Watch to my account and use like cellular. O2 costumer service somehow blocked even my eSIM on my phone to try to make something. I've been tree times to the O2 store and spent hours on the phone to look for help. Still nothing. Nobody can't explain me what is going on. I've been read some of the posts here and been follow the instructions but nothing. Any suggestions please? I'm not desperate to use a watch as a cellular but when you spend £800 for something you expect to use it properly. Been to apple store as well to check the watch and they've made a test and all looks good.
Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 147812 Posts
  • 639 Topics
  • 28355 Solutions

@Nicko76 

All we know here Activate Apple Watch Guide 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 147812 Posts
  • 639 Topics
  • 28355 Solutions

@Nicko76 

All we know here Activate Apple Watch Guide 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 3

Nicko76
Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thank you 

Message 3 of 3