cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Iphone 5 white 16 gb 22 days delayed

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi i ordered a iphone 5 white 16 gb last 23 september, until now the status says in progress. Anyone has the same situation?

Message 1 of 22
21 REPLIES 21

Liquid
Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
Yh defiantly the most important thing is the NEXT handset;)

But seriously I do agree:(
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 11 of 22

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Liquid wrote:
Yh defiantly the most important thing is the NEXT handset;)

But seriously I do agree:(

Expect the demand to be even higher apple need to plan it a lot better for the next launch instead of rushing it out and ending up with poor quality handsets for some buyers.

Message 12 of 22

macblank
Level 15: Gaining a Reputation
  • 520 Posts
  • 19 Topics
  • 23 Solutions
Well they are announcing the iPad mini on the 23rd.

Lets see what happens after that
Old Phone Geek!!! A Mobile User Since 1993
Samsung Galaxy S3

Feel Free to Add Kudos, If I Have Helped slight_smile
Message 13 of 22

Anonymous
Not applicable
Exact same situation.. Ordered my white 16gb on the 22nd Oct, have heard NOTHING from 02.. 😞
Message 14 of 22

Anonymous
Not applicable

I'mt not annoyed because I NEED the latest phone. I have a bog standard nokia that was fine, but then it stopped working the other night, and since then has been temperamental, and on the 22nd sept I went online to order a new phone.

Seeing as the contracts are pretty much the same for all phones its just the price of the handset that made the difference I figured why not just get the iphone 5 - and then when I checked the prices and the iphone 5 was bizarrely cheaper over the 2 years than the older iphones I thought well it would be silly not to get it then.

And no its not the worst thing in life -of course not. But I dont appreciate handing over £250 to someone and receiving nothing back!

Message 15 of 22

macblank
Level 15: Gaining a Reputation
  • 520 Posts
  • 19 Topics
  • 23 Solutions
Without wanting to sound smug or smarmy, this is why when 3gs came out and supply was rubbish, I got mine at my local apple shop. Also because they set it up for me and showed me iTunes etc.

If there were as many Nokia Sony (mobiles) Samsung shops, I would get the handset from the correct shop.

I don't buy an expensive Mercedes from Bob's budget cars!
Old Phone Geek!!! A Mobile User Since 1993
Samsung Galaxy S3

Feel Free to Add Kudos, If I Have Helped slight_smile
Message 16 of 22

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
But I dont appreciate handing over £250 to someone and receiving nothing back!

I'm sure I can remember in the past companies puffing about "We never take your payment until the goods are despatched.", did I dream that?

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 17 of 22

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

O2 seem to take your money as soon as they hear the clasp open on your wallet/purse:smileywink:

Message 18 of 22

Anonymous
Not applicable

26 days and counting.

No you didnt dream of that Perksie. Plenty of companies I order from wait until they despatch until charging you.

Message 19 of 22

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

26 days and counting.

No you didnt dream of that Perksie. Plenty of companies I order from wait until they despatch until charging you.

I cant believe you still havent received your iphone5 😞 o2 took my payment out 2 days before mine was dispatched to me last week, O2 leeds took the money from my account.

Message 20 of 22