cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Iphone 5 white 16 gb 22 days delayed

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi i ordered a iphone 5 white 16 gb last 23 september, until now the status says in progress. Anyone has the same situation?

Message 1 of 22
21 REPLIES 21

Liquid
Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
There an aweful lot of people in the same situation and some even worse my friend.

You have my deepest sympathies

Come join us in this thread:)

http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Apple-iOS-Devices-iPhone-iPad/iPhone-deliveries-for-preorders/td-p/3025...

Welcome to the forums:)

Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 2 of 22

Anonymous
Not applicable

it the same boat Joe 😕

Message 3 of 22

macblank
Level 15: Gaining a Reputation
  • 520 Posts
  • 19 Topics
  • 23 Solutions
Apple have confirmed there is a delay with fones. Mainly down to the pre-scratched handsets, as they are stepping up quality control.

Also if I remember the iPhone 4 white was delayed due getting the right white!
Old Phone Geek!!! A Mobile User Since 1993
Samsung Galaxy S3

Feel Free to Add Kudos, If I Have Helped slight_smile
Message 4 of 22

Anonymous
Not applicable
Looks like people are going to be waiting weeks that are at back of the back log 😞
Message 5 of 22

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93236 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6980 Solutions

Apple iphone launches just seem to get worse with each passing year. They know the demand and quality control seemed to go out the window this time to try and meet demand.

Message 6 of 22

Anonymous
Not applicable
Totally agree Jonnie the need to plan it better from next launch as every year the demand gets higher and higher for the iPhones. You can already guarantee the next iPhone will have even bigger demand before its even been made slight_smile
Message 7 of 22

Anonymous
Not applicable

I really feel for peoples' sanity sometimes.  Getting really upset about availability of a phone.  At the end of the day, as shiny as it is, it's still just a phone!

Message 8 of 22

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I really feel for peoples' sanity sometimes.  Getting really upset about availability of a phone.  At the end of the day, as shiny as it is, it's still just a phone!

Its only a phone but people still like to have it at launch slight_smile

Message 9 of 22

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Its only a phone but people still like to have it at launch slight_smile

The people who'd "like" one at launch, I don't have any issue with.  The over-zealous "I MUST have one, now damnit!" type ones I think should take a chill pill and relax.  There's far more important issues than a phone handset lol slight_smile

Message 10 of 22