cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inclusive Data

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

I recently hcanged to O2 on a plan where i have 12GB of data a month, but i just received a text 4 days after starting to use the phone stating i've used "80% of your inclusive data", despite the fact that i've got 9.5gb still left when i look at my o2. I was wondering whether i'll get charged more for continuing to use my data, and what the difference between inclusive and my standard data is?

Thanks.

Message 1 of 16
15 REPLIES 15

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144335 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
@Martin-O2 found anything out yet? Just to put our minds at rest. Thanks.

I've updated the guide @Anonymous here https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Pay-Monthly-Pay-and-Go/Where-is-my-discount/bc-p/1075494

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 11 of 16

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Nothing yet @Anonymous I'll chase this up today. 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 12 of 16

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Hi guys,

I've heard back on this one and @Anonymous was correct! 

Once your tariff allowance has run our you will be notified. However if you get any additional allowance due to a promotion, you will be able to continue to using your data until your extra allowance has run out. You can check this via your My O2 App or online via your O2 online account

I hope that clears this up but any further questions please let me know. wink

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 13 of 16

clewis2666
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Can anyone tell me what it means when they say all my inclusive data is used up? I got that message soon after switching to  new phone. Do I need to do anything or will they simply charge a little more next month?

Message 14 of 16

Enlli
Level 65: Ultra-cool
  • 6585 Posts
  • 49 Topics
  • 1487 Solutions

Check your data usage in My-O2.

It should tell you how much is your allowance, how much you have used and when it refreshes

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 15 of 16

L_W_Ward
Level 12: Nimble
  • 625 Posts
  • 42 Topics
  • 3 Solutions

I used to get this every month. My plan was actually 1GB but I get a 20GB bolt on for free. However, it only looked at the 1gb to determine my data limit as that was the plan inclusive gb.

iPhone 13 Pro Max 25gBG,
iPad 9th Gen,
Apple Watch Ultra,
,Airpod Pro,
Apple TV 4K,
Apple TV HD,
HomePods,
Message 16 of 16