cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I hate 02

Anonymous
Not applicable
Rubbish signal always something wrong with it, don't tell you about discount or offers, charge for anything they can, staffs not helpful at all, ever year the charges goes higher and higher and finally always something wrong with the phones in term of the device itself and operator
Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12

Curr946
Level 26: Upbeat
  • 2174 Posts
  • 133 Topics
  • 44 Solutions

@viridis wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:
Rubbish signal always something wrong with it,
If I were you I'd check other providers.
don't tell you about discount or offers,
How do you mean?, every o2 store has a board outside with 2 offers each week, and the site has an alternating banner with offers on it. Discounts are through employers with relations to o2 and is up to them to inform you of such perks.
charge for anything they can,
Rule 1 of business: make money where you can.
staffs not helpful at all,
Not my experience 
ever year the charges goes higher and higher
...as told when contract taken out
and finally always something wrong with the phones in term of the device itself
O2 don't make phones
...and operator
Covered by point 1

this just about sums it up..... Four years is a long time, I assume you've updated on that time?

Current Phone: Sony Xperia XZ Premium
Message 11 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous iPhones or any phone in fact latches on to the strongest signal available regardless of how good the coverage is supposed to be

Message 12 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous iPhones or any phone in fact latches on to the strongest signal available regardless of how good the coverage is supposed to be

All I know is, I have never experienced been kicked off 3G and onto EDGE or GPRS since I moved to EE (despite having the same signal strength on 3G on EE as I did on O2). The only thing that had changed was I had switched network.

Message 13 of 13