cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Finally using iPhone 6!

Anonymous
Not applicable

So I finally got a hard case that I like that didn't add too much weight and bulk to the phone so now I feel I can properly use it and put the 5S away in it's box, anyone else enjoying the new screen size and fastness of the iPhone 6?

Lets see what cases everyone has too!!

Message 1 of 209
208 REPLIES 208

Anonymous
Not applicable
Can someone help me, my iMessage is playing up and its stuck on waiting for activation
Message 11 of 209

Anonymous
Not applicable
Look here for iMessage troubleshooting http://support.apple.com/kb/ts4268
Message 12 of 209

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Hi CutieKitty992,

What's the battery life like on the iPhone 6. I'd love to know how it compares to my last handset the iPhone 5 x

Mines a bit different as I'm using the 6+ As the Battery is a larger capacity however im getting around 3-4 days before I have to charge the battery, which is better than initially reported in my review. 

Message 13 of 209

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144513 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27711 Solutions
Check the correct phone number is showing in settings then switch off iMessage, reboot phone and turn iMessage back on again.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 14 of 209

Anonymous
Not applicable
I had a look and the number I am using is like blacked out so I cant select it :S
Message 15 of 209

MI5
  • 144513 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27711 Solutions
Settings >Phone >My Number ?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 16 of 209

Anonymous
Not applicable
it wont activate and keeps giving me an error :S
Message 17 of 209

Anonymous
Not applicable

Have you followed the tips in my link ?

is your Apple ID at the top of the screen in settings , messages, send and receive 

ticks next to yiur number and e mail addresses 

Message 18 of 209

MI5
  • 144513 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27711 Solutions
Have you got or have you ever had Tugo installed at all?

Currently using:
Message 19 of 209

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks BandofBrothers. That's useful to know anyway ... Is your iPhone 6 plus your main handset?

I have a Sony z3 compact (got it last week), and I'm not sure I'm going to keep it, I'm not really loving it and I've read some stories on forums of the screen cracking by itself and the speaker breaking after only after a few days! Plus a few people saying after they used the handset underwater, the phone is waterlogged! Also, I hear the Sony repair centre is not particularly efficient and I've had my fair share of sending electronics off for repair (various brands) and chasing them. At least with Apple it's very simple it terms of repairs.

Message 20 of 209