cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery expectations for iPhone 7 PLUS?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Seperate thread for 7+ customers to update each other.

Message 1 of 3,109
3,108 REPLIES 3,108

Anonymous
Not applicable

Rang O2 today to see how my order was coming along and the woman told me to ignore the fact the wait on their website for an iPhone 7 plus has gone down to two weeks, and that the original 6 weeks I was told still stands 😞 

She gave me a date and told me I should be receiving my device on the 15th November. Sigh another long 3-4 weeks wait for me then 😞 

Message 2901 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous 3 to 4 weeks ?! Smiley Surprised slight_frown

What spec did you go for and when did you order ? 

Message 2902 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous I ordered mine very late in the game on the 4th of this month as I originally pre ordered a note 7 for myself and had to cancel so it's my own fault I'm waiting so long lol 😞 

I went for the 128gb Matte black hope u don't have to wait as long as I do for yours 😞 

Message 2903 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous 

Ah cool, hope its not too much longer for ya! 

I went for 256gb Jet Black Plus and these seem to be the holy grail at the moment. Sunday will be the 6 week mark since ordering but im not holding my breath that I'll have it by the end of October slight_frown 

Ive seen them in my nearest Apple store at MK and couldve booked to get it on the Apple upgrade but O2s sim only deals are crap! 

Message 2904 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous Your not the only one there's loads of people on here still waiting for the jet black and no one at O2 seems to want to let people know what's going on with them.  I think it's terrible they are making people wait so long with no information on what's going on.

Theres loads more people who have ordered the matte black 128gb plus just like me but who have pre ordered it and still haven't heard a thing so I'm not holding my breath either. If they have waited this long then I don't think I'll see mine by the 15th of next month.

Good luck I hope they don't drag this out for too much longer it's just not on 😞  hope u hear some news soon slight_smile 

Message 2905 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable
It's unbelievabley painfull this...

I do not remember waiting this long for the 6 or 6s. Next year I'm going direct wit Apple. This has been awefull from o2 and I have been with them for 15 years!
Message 2906 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable
Guys- disaster 😔

Did LC to enquire as I am in week 6 and was told to 'refresh my order' - I said NO as I have read the horror stories and was then told - I have refreshed your order anyway.

Asked how as I clearly said not to and was told - you'll get it in the next batch now!

I KNEW this had buggered up my order so called and shock- I am now at the back of the queue despite having confirmation at 10:30 on 9/9

Gutted, fuming, devastated - words don't even cover it.

Manager on phone was super nice and I get that they can't do anything (although got £60 credit) but I'm now waiting until the new year I bet

So sad. I hope you all get yours soon- I give up 😢
Message 2907 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous I ordered mine very late in the game on the 4th of this month as I originally pre ordered a note 7 for myself and had to cancel so it's my own fault I'm waiting so long lol 😞 

I went for the 128gb Matte black hope u don't have to wait as long as I do for yours 😞 

Yeah, ordered a 128GB-MB on the 24th, still heard nothing either! Don't know

Message 2908 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

So the 6 weeks is officially up today. Still haven't heard a peep since ordering. What next? I'm certainly not going to contact LC as I don't want my order 'refreshed' and end up at the back of the queue.

Any other 6 weekers still out there?

JB+ 256gb. Ordered 9/9 @ 8:50 

Message 2909 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable
Yep. Ordered on the 9th September the Jet Black 7plus 256gb and not heard a thing since they robbed my upfront cost of £179.99.😖
Message 2910 of 3,109