Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Icloud...

How do I remove my iPhone from iCloud? Ty!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Replacement sim

How do I activate a replacement sim?

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

I've disabled my iPhone

I've disabled my iPhone 5 and it now says to connect to iTunes, I have tried everything it says on the apple website. What do I do?

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! cancellation fee?

is there cancellation fee after 14 days of monthly contract iphone and if there is, how much is it?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPhone 6 keeps turning off

My iPhone 6 keeps turning off when the battery is still at 20/30%. I have tried resetting the device, but still no luck.Is this something I can take to O2 to fix or apple? I am in a pay monthly contract.

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPhone 7

I've got an iPhone 7 on a one year refresh, so after a year I can trade my phone in and o2 will pay off the remainder of my contract and allow me to upgrade free of charge, when I take the phone back, does it have to be undammaged and fully functiona...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iphone delivery

what courier is used for delivery?what time am i expecting?

• 29 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unlocking Iphone

Hi i got a lot of iphones which are locked to O2 .I cant do it via to fill the fourm as they are in quaintity .there was Few on EE they sort it out for me and that was very quick .is there any posibilty that O2 can hellp to unlock thoses Phones. Many...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! IOS 10

hey guys just asking what are your wishes for iOS 10 what new stuff would you like to see with it.

nevzy31 by Level 4: Observant
  • 56 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Were is my order

Ordered Ipad pro 9.6 128gb its says its in stock and had a confirmation that it was going to be delivered between 8am - 8pm stayed in all day no sign, what a waste of a day thanks 02. Came back after 10 years because the customer service was so bad l...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos