Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My bill

So my first payment of £39.50 for my IPhone 6s was taken out on the 23rd November then all my data, calls and minutes went back to normal on the 8th December.It then said my next bill would be due on the 22nd December (today) but it has not yet been ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Incorrect phone for xmas

Ok so need some help, I took out a new phone contract yesterday for my daughter at Xmas. I sent her and the phone to my mums. The store rang today as they have given the wrong phone and aren't letting me change it in the local store near my mums. Sho...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

almost perfect phones

Thinking of getting an almost perfect phone, just wondering what they are like, anyone had one?

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Why am I burning thru mobile data?

For about 3 months now I've been using up my Data Allowance. Even when I've bought 'topup data', say 1GB, I am burning through that in less than 4 days. How can this be? The latest is burning through 2GB in 4 days even after switching off Mobile Data...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Refund on Iphone 7 Plus still not paid

Has anyone else had an incredibly amount of diffuculty in receiving a refund on a cancelled iphone order. I paid for my device upfront and after the customer service team cancelled my order without me asking, i expected that the refund would be made ...

• 37 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lost Messages on broken phone

Dropped iphone into water, iTunes upgrade on laptop has eaten my recent backups!!Is there any way I can get my message history back?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! cancelling contract

hi, im trying to cancel my account that ive had way over my contract. Any ideas?

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Nano sim

I have just upgraded my sim only tariff.will the new sim pack contain a nano sim, as I am getting an iPhone 7 plus for Christmas.

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos