cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery expectations for iPhone 7 PLUS?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Seperate thread for 7+ customers to update each other.

Message 1 of 3,109
3,108 REPLIES 3,108

Anonymous
Not applicable
I got the "your order is now in stock" text last friday, after querying it's whereabouts yesterday I was told today that my order (7+ 128gb JB) is out of stock. I pre-ordered on 9/9 and have been patiently waiting since then. How much longer will this saga go on for? How much longer before O2 gets stock?
Message 3021 of 3,109

Toby
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous,

Feel free to send me a PM and we cn have a chat about that.

Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 3022 of 3,109

jtuk
Level 3: Thinker
  • 93 Posts
  • 15 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

It is too stressful dealing with this company. After latest response from CS who refuse any help and now just say"take it to ofcom". I am worn out and have to accept defeat. o2 won. They are getting more money from me as refresh contract could not be fulfilled when it should have been or they refuse to do anything -even just finding a record of my order. This is the first company I have ever come across who do not care about their customers at all. I still can't get my head around how they decided to entice customers to these contracts and then just abandon those loyal customers and instead only support new customers as refresh customers are forced to get their new handsets from stores only. and they have decided not to supply the stores with any stock. For 6 weeks no information yet they took my deposit AND keep charging for the old handset for 2 extra months. 

The only consolation is that one will not recommend this company to anyone. Never after this.

Message 3023 of 3,109

rockgirl
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Debenhams plus have the iPhone 7 plus in stock if anyone's looking for a sim free model. I just ordered mine and it's being delivered on Tuesday. After spending all week going to various Apple stores and John Lewis.
Message 3024 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable
Got my txt telling me that unfortunately my iPhone 7 plus in matte black 128gb has not arrived!

I ordered on the 17th of September and after patiently waiting, after being promised I would relieve the phone by the LATEST 30th November... I still have not received it.

Shame on you o2!

I have been a customer for over 10 years. I cannot believe the length of time I have had to wait. My work colleagues, family and friends can't believe I have waited all this time for something like a mobile phone.

What a shameful let down o2 have turned into
Message 3025 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable
Toby can you help? I must be one of the last few who has had to wait since back in mid September?!
Message 3026 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable
@Anonymous you guys talk utter crap and just ball****** customers!

Paid my upgrade preorder deposit and was told I'd 100% have the phone one the 30th December a date you seem to tell other people as well so more ball******... then on the 30th I'm told naaaa we ain't got it so wait till this week and now I'm told hey it's going to be another 6 weeks!!!!

You're fast enough to take my money tho ain't ya!
You won't compensate me even tho I've also paid 2 months extra now

I'm tempted to sack you off totally and go directly to apple on the upgrade program sim free and they also have the phone instock in my local store to collect today and when I've spoken to them they seem to be much more helpful and give a better customer service!

Your going to lose thousands of customers with how you've treated people
Message 3027 of 3,109

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144600 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27728 Solutions
Only other customers her I'm afraid.
If you want o2 to know your feelings you need to raise a complaint http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3028 of 3,109

jonsie
  • 93252 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions
Message 3029 of 3,109

MI5
  • 144600 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27728 Solutions
I'd never have ordered in the first place, but that's just me....
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3030 of 3,109